- Your credit card information
- We do collect your credit card information when you make a purchase.
- We pass your credit card information on to agencies that process it, verify it, and complete the purchase transaction.
- We do not store your credit card information in our records after the purchase transaction has been completed.
- Your e-mail address
- We do collect your e-mail address in order to transmit software product registration keys to you via your e-mail address.
- We store your e-mail address so that we can send you announcements of future product updates and upgrades so that you can keep the software products that you purchased from us up to date with the latest enhancements and bug fixes. Occasionally we may e-mail announcements of new products that our company has released which may be of interest to you.
- We will not e-mail announcements or advertising of any third party companies to you.
- In no case will we ever sell your contact information to any third party company or individual.
- We will not divulge your e-mail address to any third party company or individual unless required by law, or unless that entity is carrying out activities at our request that are directly related to the conduct of our company business with regard to providing the best service to you that we can.